Internal Quality Assurance Cell
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) monitors the quality parameters in Mahatma Gandhi Arts, Science & Late N.P. Commerce College and ensures that the standards of excellence reflected in the vision and mission of the college are met and sustained.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
CO-ORDINATORS OF CRITERIONS
Prof. Chandrakant P. DorlikarCo-ordinator Criteria-I
Prof. Parag S. MeshramCo-ordinator Criteria-II
Prof. Chagan D. MungmodeCo-ordinator Criteria-III
Dr. Rajendra V. GhonmodeCo-ordinator Criteria-IV
Prof. Gangadhar P. JuareCo-ordinator Criteria-V
Dr. Uttamchand T. KambleCo-ordinator Criteria-VI
Prof. Nomesh N. MeshramCo-ordinator Criteria-VII
Prof. Jayesh N. PapadkarCo-ordinator IQAC