Department of English
Annual Report (2013 – 2014)
The Department of English has been active in the College since 1981.
Prof. Nomesh N. MeshramHead Dept of English
Prof. Ku. Sneha K. MohurleAssistant Professor
Meetings and Major Decisions
The Department meetings were held on the dates 16/07/2013, 20/10/2013, 11/12/2013 and 08/02/2014.
In the Department meetings it was decided.
- To distribute the work load, to prepare time-table, to complete teaching plan and co-curricular activities.
- To analyse the university summer result exam 2013.
- To set calendar of academic, co-curricular activities internal assessment, Home assignment, unit tests, seminars etc.
- To plan internal assessment process for semesters.
- To complete the syllabus.
- To arrange guest teachers, essay competitions and other co-curricular activities.
- Communicative English certificate course.
- Literary Association activities.
Major activities of the English Dept.
- Work load distribution, regular classes started.
- Unit tests, oral tests, seminars were organized and Home Assignments were given.
- English Literary Association started functioning.
- Guest lecturer on communicative English.